Saturday, April 14, 2007

My List of things to do for April 16-20

A. DISSERTATION:
1. Revise Chapter 1
2. Continue working on the Theory Part
3. Start Chapter 3

B. RESEARCH:
1. Figure-out why triples correction is not working out
2. calculate **** energies
3. rerun for different systems

C. Study for the class.

D. Exercise 3 times this week

E. Read recent journal articles.


My work-plan for this week is:

morning: work on research
afternoon: work on dissertation
between 6:30-9 pm: exercise, dinner, break
the rest of the evening: study for class, read recent journal articles

I really hope to do a lot of work this week; I have difficulty multi-tasking. The past two weeks, I only worked on writing my disseration though I know I still need to work on my some aspects of my research. I am envious of people who can juggle a lot of things at the same time!

No comments: