Sunday, May 27, 2007

I don't want to be sick.

I had been feeling a little bit more exhausted than usual these past few days. I really don't understand why. I don't think I am working hard than my usual. Can it be that I getting anxious or stressed out? I don't feel like I am or maybe I am denying.

Yesterday, my bf and I visited his grandparents and then went to watch a movie Pirates of the Carribean At World's End because I have been nagging him about going :D. The last movie we saw at the theater was Night at the Museum last January. This is madness, I love movies. I want to watch a lot of movies but I know I cannot do that much anymore. I enjoyed Pirates 3. I don't know which of the three pirates movie is my favorite.

Soon after we went home, I feel sick. Since yesterday afternoon, I may have been to the toilet for more than 25 times. I did take pepto but it didn't really help me. As of writing, I still have upset stomach and I have extremely watery stool. I don't know what is wrong with me. I feeling very tired. Getting sick is not fun!

No comments: