Thursday, June 21, 2007

and procrastinating continues...

The other day I wrote about my behavior regarding work this week. Sadly, it didn't really improve yesterday as I have consciously spent my time on finding apartments, calling places to make appointments, looking for hotels, taking my car for oil change, etc. etc. Maybe I am finding my current dissertation writing task pretty overwhelming which is why I am trying to avoid doing it but I know I cannot continue doing this forever. It doesn't help realizing that half of the week has passed already. I am really feeling guilty.

Mind over matter. One step at a time.

Today, with the birth of new day comes hope that I will be able to start anew and I will be able to get out of this funk I am in. I promise to consciously make extra effort to focus on work. I can do this. Mind over matter.....

Update: I have worked effectively today and that feels great! I revised a couple of pages. Now I am getting headache, hopefully not migraine. In addition, me and my friends had some free ice cream. Nice!

No comments: