Tuesday, June 19, 2007

on panic attacks

I think I am getting very stressed out. I have been talking to myself that I am not stressed out and that I am handling this process very well. Could it be that I am in self-denial? Lately, I find myself having unusual rapid heart rate. I also find myself extremely easily agitated when things didn't go my way.

This week has not been working out very well for me (so far). I am pretty happy with how I spent my time at work last week. I feel that I have accomplished something; not everything in my list were checked off but still I did something. Somehow this week, I am freaking out and it is very counterproductive. For example, instead of working on my agenda for the week, I spent a good portion of my afternoon yesterday chatting with people at work. Then, later in the night, I cannot sleep and have some involuntary body movements while lying in bed. This happens to me when something is worrying me. Then today, I spent the whole morning just surfing the net. It seems that I am trying to avoid work. Aaahhhhhhhhh....

No comments: