Monday, June 11, 2007

where did my weekend go

I am just home this week, no out-of-town trips until I submit a first draft to my advisor at the end of the month.

I would say, it is a typical weekend. The only difference this weekend was that bf was pretty sick the entire time.

statistics for the recently-concluded weekend:

average number of hours of sleep: 8.5
wake-up time: 11:00 am
number of movies watched: 3 (the good shepherd, my super-ex girlfriend, zodiac)
hours spent on cleaning the house: 2
hours spent on laundry: 2
hours spent sulking or being upset: ~ 2
hours spent cooking: 2
number of dishes cooked: 2
number of times I did the dishwashing: 3 (yes, that many!)
hours spent working: 5
hours spent talking to a friend on the phone: 1.5
hours spent walking with bf: 1
hours spent at barnes and noble: 2
hours spent on internet use: who knows??? ... more than enough...
hours spent on church activities: 1
times I ate cakes: 2 (cheesecake, banana cake)
times I ate at fastfood: 2

hopefully for next weekend:
  • diminish the number of hours spent being upset
  • lessen internet use
  • eat more healthy food
  • exercise more (maybe play tennis)

No comments: