Tuesday, June 12, 2007

a welcome destressor

I am so psyched that bf and I went out to BW3 tonight. This is because of the following reasons:

First and foremost, because of the $0.35 wings Tuesday special. We had spicy garlic, asian zing, and carribean jerk. This is one of the times that I am really craving for wings.

Second, I am a big college basketball fan and who were there? The entire basketball team of my beloved university! as in the whole team! Sweet........

And last but not the least, watching the fantastic no-hitter game of Verlander. Awesome! The last time the Tigers had a no-hitter game was in 1984. It is so much fun to watch with a big crowd. Everybody was just so pumped-up.

What a night! Definitely a great destressor after a long day of working on my bibliography.

No comments: