Thursday, July 26, 2007

hating the writing right now

I am really starting to hate this dissertation writing. Take note of my choice of word, hate. Yes, I am having that strong emotion right now. For those people who know me, this is sort of surprising because I don't usually use this word, I try as much as possible to eliminate this in my vocabulary. Aahhh....

I worked very hard this week, much more than my normal. Yesterday, I worked at 1-8:30 pm then resume from 10 till 3 in the morning but the writing is still very much far from being done. This is the most number of hours that I have worked in the recent months. Everytime I feel that I finished something, there are at least ten more other things that I have yet to do.

I have to calm myself down, this is exactly what I need. I will designate tonight as a downtime, no disseration-related activities. Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel more relaxed and rested.

No comments: