Sunday, April 29, 2007

Exasperated

For this specific post, I will digress from the purpose of this blog (I hope this will not become norm).

I am not a whining kind of person primarily because I was brought-up not to question authority so I just accept (bad or so-so) things as they are. Of course, this attitude is not applicable anymore to my current stage of life. I should be a mature and responsible adult now and I should be able to know when to question authority.

Going back to whining, yes, I am gonna whine today. How can people be acting all so nice (and they think they are really the nicest people of all the universe) to another person yet bitching about the same person to other people? I mean if you have issues, why not discuss it with the primary person involved? This hypocrisy is so beyond me. I can't comprehend it. As much as I wish I can pull a political animal act crap, I just can't because I am so transparent. How do you react? Mad? Disappointed? Cry? Laugh?

Unfortunately this has happened to me recently, from someone whom, to mention a few, I was spending long hours listening (in the middle of the day and even late at night) to her litany of problems and whom I was trying to help sort out her feelings and thoughts so she can give the situation in interest a better perspective. If I personally have issues with her actions before, I have tried to resolve them myself. I confronted her personally about this particular issue. She made up a lame excuse said that it was not really me but other people but since I really caught her then she just said she did not mean to hurt me. I cannot tolerate these kinds of people. I don't know if I will just forget about the whole ordeal or just move on. What are your thoughts?

No comments: