Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Not In Sync

I have been extremely short-tempered for the past week or so. I feel so bad for my bf as he is the victim of my frequent outbursts lately. I should be able to handle my temper/emotions much better. I am not normally like this. I don't want to destroy our relationship.

How do you act when you're upset? With me, I just suddenly shut off, literally my mouth is closed that it seems I forgot how to talk. Maybe I did not try harder but I could not get myself to talk at all. The problem is that this could go on for hours as if logic has vanished on earth. I wish I could just be bitch out for a short time and then be okay right away but I am not like this. I cannot cry when I am upset. However, I cry when I am very stressed out. I also cry in movies, tv shows, songs, etc.

I don't know why I am very emotional these past few days. Am I stressed out? I don't think I am, the writing is going, maybe not at the rate I want it to be but it is going. There aren't any other major thing that will make me stressed out lately except for the dissertation writing.

I should get out of this funk!

No comments: